Please contact the church office for phone numbers and email addresses of individuals within the parish.
- Tina Campomizzi, Parish Administrator
- I am pleased to be working for the St. Thomas community as parish administrator. I am married to Dave and we have a daughter, Ana in college and a son, Malachi in high school. I also have 3 dogs, 2 cats and 3 chickens! I often make quilts or knit, but my favorite art right now is pottery. In 2008, I visited Ethiopia and in 2010, I stayed in Rwanda. I hope to visit another eastern or southern African country soon.
- Rev. Dr. Guy J.D. Collins, Rector
- The Rev Dr Guy Collins hails from the United Kingdom, where he studied for his M.Theol. from St Andrews University, Scotland. Guy also holds a Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge for his dissertation on postmodern philosophy and theology. He was ordained within the Church of England, first working in London before moving to the US several years ago. Guy is the author of "Faithful Doubt: The Wisdom of Uncertainty".
Guy is fascinated with the questions and the questioners of theology and faith. He has taught at seminary and college level and is enthusiastic being part of a wonderful learning community here at St Thomas. He is also a fan of Battlestar Galactica, The Golden Compass (or Northern Lights as he prefers to call it) and all movies and stories that make us think and question the reality of the world around us. Married to an archaeologist, Kristin, they have two daughters, Lyra and Beatrix.
- The Rev. Michael Bullock, sabbatical priest
- The Rev. David Adams
- The Rev. Preston Kelsey
- The Rev. Tim Eberhardt
- Diane Meredith Belcher, Music Director
- Diane is a prize-winning organist, internationally recognized organ recitalist, choir director, and distinguished teacher. She has degrees from both the Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia, and from the Eastman School of Music, Rochester; in addition, she has studied independently under noted teachers of organ, choral conducting, voice, and violin. Diane has served as music director in parishes in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York, and Tennessee. Most recently, she served St. Mary Star of the Sea Parish, Beverly, MA, as Director of Music and Organist, where she revitalized its choir and music program. In Tennessee, she was the founding director of the Memphis Concert Chorale.
Diane's honors and prizes include the Golden Ear Award for Best Organ Recording of 2000; Outstanding Keyboard Soloist of 1998; Second Prize, International Organ Competition, St. Albans, England; Second Prize, Grand Prix de Chartres International Organ Competition; and many others. Her recordings are available on three different labels. Critics in both the United States and Europe praise her virtuosity. In Cleveland, The Plain Dealer wrote: "A formidable virtuoso, Belcher played...with authority and zest." In Germany, Orgel International: "Gigantic! A CD that is addictive! Diane Meredith Belcher's playing is exemplary in every respect. She...masterfully expresses the essence of each composition as it unfolds." Or, The Absolute Sound (Golden Ear Award): "...This Diane Meredith Belcher recital...is the best."
- Sarah Slater, Children's Ministry Coordinator
- Sarah is thrilled to join the staff at St. Thomas as Children's Ministry Coordinator. Sarah comes to this position through her work with the Children's Choir at St. Thomas, which has grown over the past three years to be an essential component of worship at St. Thomas. As Children's Ministry Coordinator, Sarah directs the Children's Choir, and also oversees and supports all Children's Ministries at St. Thomas.
Sarah is a graduate of University of Toronto, with an Hon. BA in English, Art History and Religion. During the week, Sarah teaches traditional piano lessons from her home studio. Sarah also organizes and teaches a weekly knitting club (the "Eat, Sleep, Knit Society") for children at the Howe library. Sarah is married to Matthew, a Research Analyst at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, and is mother to Maya and Lucia.
- Tonya Somers, Property Manager
- A staff member since 2003, it has been a joyous experience working with all the wonderful people here at St. Thomas. My fascination, ingenuity and knowledge of the the properties here has helped ensure the longevity and efficiency for all to enjoy! I live in Randolph, Vermont where I spend my time with family, fishing, gardening, tinkering, and enjoying the wonders of nature.
- Mackenzie Jones, Nursery Care Provider
- Mackenzie is a graduate student at Dartmouth College working toward a PhD in Physics and Astronomy, specifically studying black holes and galaxies. She received her B.S. degree in Physics at Butler University in Indianapolis, IN in 2012. When Mackenzie isn't solving the mysteries of the universe, she enjoys reading, baking, and of course spending her Sundays with the youngest members of the St. Thomas family in the Nursery.
- Ethan Falleur, Campus Ministry Coordinator
- Gene Garthwaite, Senior Warden
- Christine Bailey-Kellogg, Junior Warden
- Christine first began attending St. Thomas in 1999 when she and her husband moved to the Upper Valley for Chris's post-doctoral research at Dartmouth. They joined St. Thomas and were received into the Episcopal Church by Bishop Theuner. Two years later Chris and Christine moved to Indiana and they never figured they'd live in the Upper Valley again. They were thrilled when they were able to return in 2004, and have been attending St. Thomas since then. She worked at Listen Community Services, first as a Crisis Counselor and eventually as the Program Director, leaving to be home with her daughter Amelia. She currently works part-time as a patient coordinator for dentist Alicia Willette. Christine has been a member of the Outreach Committee for many years, including chairing and co-chairing that group. In the past, she has been an administrator for the Larry Root Crisis Fund, a delegate to Diocesan Convention, and is an EfM graduate. She has been involved in United Valley Interfaith Project in various capacities. She sings in the choir and helps coordinate the Tots and Tea playgroup.
- Margaret Mulley, Treasurer
- Margaret is a Certified Public Accountant, who recently retired from Deloitte & Touche after a 34-year career as an Audit partner. She and her husband, Al, moved to the Upper Valley in 2011 and made St. Thomas their parish home. Since retirement she has been serving on Boards of various not-for-profit organizations and teaching a part-time at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
Born and raised a Presbyterian, she was confirmed and Episcopalian at Trinity Church Boston in 1982. She served on Trinity's budget, audit and clergy search committees for many years and participated in numerous youth and medical mission trips to Honduras. Al and Margaret have two adult children, Alex and Kate, who live in New York City and a spirited goldendoodle named Fitzrovia (named for a favorite neighborhood in Central London).
- Peter Saccio, Clerk
- Peter taught Shakespeare and Modern Drama at Dartmouth College for forty years, retiring as the first Leon Black Professor of Shakespearean Studies. He has been on the Vestry of St. Thomas over three scattered terms, and regularly serves as Eucharistic Minister and Lector at 8 oâ€™clock on Sundays. He contributes to the Heaven on Earth program, and participates in EfM.
- Blake Allison
- Robert Leverett
- Bob McCarthy
- Laura McDaniel
- Lisa Paquette
- Anne Pattison
- Christopher Sweeney
- Bonnie Wallin
- Nelleke Wooten